Northern VA, US
Velocity-X is seeking a highly motivated and self-directed professional to fill the role of Software Developer/Data Engineer to support our team in Northern Virginia. The candidate will be a member of a software development team supporting cloud based application development.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data engineering
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Java
- Experience with full lifecycle agile software development projects
- Experience with Python.
- Experience building data products in Apache Avro and/or Parquet
- On-the-job experience with Java software development.
- Experience deploying the complete DevOps Lifecycle including integration of build pipelines, automated deployments, and compliance scanning using test driven development.
- Create APIs to package and disseminate data to mission partners
- Create access control mechanism to access collection data
- Implement standard interfaces, formats and application processes
- Build data models and analytics to support mission needs
- Implement and document RESTful API structures that communicate across data management components to include user interface, data flow, data ingestion, monitoring and dissemination
Position Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Velocity-X is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com